Kinto stands behind the quality of everything we sell and hope you’re happy with your product. Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials. Our policy is to issue a refund for qualifying merchandise returned in original, unused condition within 30 days of your shipment confirmation date. Items must be unused in their original package.
If you’re unsatisfied with products you purchased from Kinto, you can return your item(s) as follows:
- Items purchased online can be returned online within 30 days of purchase.
- You must have an original invoice number to complete your return*
- Items must be unused in their original packaging.
- Note that items purchased at a 3rd party or re-seller must be returned at those locations and are subject to their return policy.
*If you don’t have your order number or you received the item as a gift, please contact customer service so we can help you to get the order number.
How do I return?
- Click on the below link, enter your order number and email address in the relevant fields and click Find your order: https://kintous.myreturnscenter.com
- Follow the screen instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
If we shipped you the incorrect item, please contact our Customer service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important that you contact us before returning your item, so that we may assist you with your return. Before you contact us, please have your order number available and be prepared with a detailed description of the difference between the item you ordered and the item you received.
It takes 3 business days to process and credit all returns upon receipt and inspection of your returned item(s). Please note, it may take 5-10 business days for your return to arrive at our returns facility before it can be processed.
We do not accept exchanges at this time. To exchange an item, you must return the original item and place a new order. We suggest placing a new order for the item you want to ensure that item is in stock.
Items purchased online cannot be returned in-store.